Monday 27 April 2015

JC99 - Day 1.

back to STC, JC99 Day 1.


yes, i'm back for biz class training!
ahhh, time flies~

so busy planning my leave period.

went to see Planning Department, but didn't really succeed in changing my leave period.
they told me to send email instead.

alright, now i hope my email will help!
hopefully i can get my leave!!
please please please!!!

met benben at Clementi aft my training for dinner.

main purpose is to get his watch. haha.

but we were super hungry!
so we decided to have dinner first.

dined at Thai Express.
ever since the outlet at BPP closed down, we really missed it.


having my fav Seafood Phad Thai.


and that's benben's expression when i told him i wanna take a pic of his food first. 
lol, he was evidently too hungry!


teehee ok, a fast one.

his Soft Shell Crab with Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment