Friday 31 January 2014

8th Solo : Sin-Fco-Sin (Rome Day #1 & #2) / CNY Chu #1

greetings from Rome :)


and this is my room for the next few days.


touched down, then slept for awhile before meeting the rest for dinner.

dressed in red, coz it's cny chu 1 :'>


joined some of them for dinner.

it was drizzling outside.


dinner at Joy Village.


the hotel location wasnt good.

not accessible to anywhere.

we've got to take the shuttle to wherever!

the place is so dead :/


decided to have some Italian food!



pizza!


 i ordered a calzone for myself, but i didnt expect it to be so huge.


with ham and cheese filling.


it was not bad, but aft eating the whole thing, it gets sian...

the set :)


of whom i spend my chu 1 with.


 this is the first time i'm spending my first few days of CNY, out of Sg :(

i miss spending CNY with the rest back in Sg :(

what makes my chu 1 worse was there's no free wifi here!
only free for 24hrs! wth :(

i feel so lonely :(


plus, there's no supermarket for me to buy pia somemore :(

aiya, i just cant wait to get back to Sg :(

i miss everyone, i miss the boyfriend more! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment