Monday 16 March 2015

91st Solo : Sin-Icn-Sfo-Sin (Incheon Day #3)

flew from San Francisco to Incheon.

yay, back in Incheon.
means i'm closer to home!

checked in.



changed room with Hazlyana coz she wanted the room with bath-tub and hers is actually the one with the sauna.

well, i didn't mind since i havent stayed in one with sauna before.
so here it is!


ok la, not much diff, coz i didn't use it. haha.

brought snacks and the big bottle of water over to Incheon coz i didn't wanna waste.
teehee, my snacks corner :'>


well, I only touched down late in the evening.

was quite tired aft flight, so batchies came to find me in my room!
my neighbours :D :D :D


drinking and catching up :D :D :D


and they're too sweet!
they brought some jjimdak over for me! 
lol, thank you! :D :D


ahhh, and I hope to fly with yall before anyone of us quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment