Saturday 8 February 2014

Bibigo / Ice / Supper at Kovan.

i'm super tired coz it was my first time doing C2.

finally touched down and managed to get some sleep on me comfy bed at home.

slept for abt 2 hrs, then went to find the boyfriend at his school.

we went to Nex for lunch at Bibigo.


Jangjorim Bibimbap.


Samgyetang: Ginseng Chicken Stew.


Brown Noodle Soup.


 so this was lunch.

  
took a nap.

boyfriend then got me the safety lock for my pandora bracelet!

it's for v'day and b'day
imma happy girl now! :'>


boyfriend trying his best to help me arrange my charms. lol.

then putting the bracelet on for me aft it's done. 


hehehe, sweetest !
thank you!


met meng, gavin, leen and sq for drinks later at Ice.


went for supper thereafter.


enjoyed my day!
if only I can do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment