Tuesday 25 February 2014

My 23rd Birthday Feast (Chomp Chomp / Dessert Bowl).

it's my birthday and i'm kinda glad that i'm in Sg.

only fact is that i still had to attend a training.

so i had to go back to STC to attend the React Workshop.

batchgirls!


paid Ms Saw a visit.


she's so nice!

treated us to Kueh Lapis and green tea and even gave me a tube of Ferrero Rocher coz it's my birthday!


new friend made at the React Workshop!
Korean girl!


bumped into familiar faces at STC!
hi Josh!


aft which, met the boyfriend at Nex to walk around coz i ended earlier than expected! yay!


hehehe, happy me on my special day! ^,^


after which, we decided to cab to the dinner place for my birthday feast!


*pokes* :'p


ok la, include the boyfriend. hehe ^,^


on the cab there!


aww~ birthday kiss from the favourite boy! :'*


teehee 


annnnnnnnd aft mins, we've arrived!
guess where did i choose to have my birthday feast at!


yes, i requested for my birthday feast at Chomp Chomp!


the must-order big jug of sugar-cane drink when at Chomp Chomp!




yummaye!


Mel joined us!


thank you for the birthday feast boyfriend, food was so yummy in my tummy!


then we went for dessert at Dessert Bowl.


pretty postcards deco on the walls!



my company for the day!


while waiting for our dessert!


i like the background, but the angle was really wrong.
i looked so fat :[


a treat from Mel!


yay, thanks Mel!


went to Ice for some drinks later with the usuals.


boyfriend, on the pool table :'>



against his best friend :)


bought this from my Haneda trip.
brought it for them to share!


cabbed home thereafter.

I enjoyed my day fully and i hope we can do this again even if it's just any other normal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment