Saturday 22 February 2014

My early birthday dinner at Jack's Place.

highlight of this post: MY BIRTHDAY!


boyfriend came over our house.

joined my family and I for my early birthday dinner at Jack's Place.

while waiting for our orders, Garlic Bread was served first.


quite disappointed, coz the bread is soft and not the toasted kind.

pics before food!

  
starters to share: Crispy Fried Calamari.


Mixed Grill.


forgot what order was this, but it's all fried.


Jack's Chef Salad.


while waiting for the rest of the orders to come (=


Grilled Cod Fish Fillet with Watercress Sauce.


Tempura of Half Slipper Lobster & Soft Shell Crab in Famous Chili Crab Sauce.


U.S. Harris Ranch Top Sirloin Steak.


with all my loved ones, ready to dig in! 


bought a cake from Bangawan Solo and decided to cut the cake there.

told them i dont need the birthday song to be played over the PA, but they still did. lol.


siblings love!




 meimei 


darling 


parents 


just had to post this coz they're smiling so happily! :'>


made my wish, which took like super long.
lol, dont care.

this is an annual event. lol.


may my wishes come true!


turning 23!


thank you dad and mum for the birthday treat! 

boyfriend surprised me with a birthday present this year!

initially, we agreed on the Pandora safety chain being my v'day and birthday present for this year, but today, he surprised me with a present and said it is my birthday present!

ZOMG, IT'S AN IPAD MINI!

thank you love! 


totally not expecting this at all!
loving my new toy! ^,^


he never fails to make me feel pampered!

zomg, it was so so soooo sweeeet of him can!

love him to bits!

i am on standby tmr, but i decided to give it a risk and head out tonight coz i wanna enjoy today fully!

after dinner, we cabbed to serangoon area for drinks with meng, gavin, sq and eileen!

but just less than 10mins after i sat down, i checked the site and found out tt i got activated for work tmr morning! :(

ultra sadness.

no choice, i had to leave and cabbed back home to prepare for work tmr morning :(

sigh...boyfriend accompanied me to get a cab before he returns to join his friends.


ahhhhh, why am i so suay :(

No comments:

Post a Comment