Wednesday 9 April 2014

22nd Solo : Sin-Cph-Sin (Copenhagen Day #2)

good morning!

it's a clear day here in Copenhagen.

decided to boil some hot water for my oats.
only then did i realize that the bar is quite prettily set up.
esp the box of compliments for guests!


went to the mall on my own coz i wanted to do some shopping.

walked there.
it's super cold especially when the wind blows!

spot Field's if you can.
that's the name of the shopping mall.




was quite early, so i took a walk around the mall while waiting for the shops to be opened.

spotted Hanleys!
a toy shop, but stuff in there are really exp, comparable to those items sold in the Disney store.


while exploring, I spotted more quotes in the shopping mall which i found interesting : Mirror Mirror... ...

#1)


#2)


#3)


#4)


#5)


went to the supermarket thereafter.

and i found the garlic spread thingy that mum loves!
tadah, and i'm super glad to get wifi at the supermarket.

I told mum about my discovery and she got me to buy 12 of them!


I then decided to get steph's present as well and omg, self gift wrapping service available, but i need my pen-knife and scotch-tape! 

I cant just wrap it like that with ribbons!


I tried, but I couldnt do it.
I gave up.

decided to just take some wrapper back home to wrap.

made my way back to the hotel aft i was done with my purchases.

and this is just right outside our hotel. can you just imagine how dangerous it is!?


mum got so worried when i showed her a vid of my surroundings then.
she said, 'with such strong wind, anything from the construction site may just fly/fall and hit on you!'

well, what she said does make some sense aft all.

ok, i probably should just stay in the hotel room tmr and not head out anymore. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment