Saturday 12 April 2014

Steph's 6th birthday.

thinking back, today is just not my day.

from the moment i stepped out of my 'office' till the night.

first, i touched down at around 6.30am in Singapore from Copenhagen and usually I wont have to wait too long for my regular to come pick me up.

but today, i had to wait for like 10mins coz of idk what reason.

finally got home and slept for awhile.

then i decided to head to plaza with the intention to get my brows done, but the person whom i always go to, Candy, wasn't there .-.

fine, so i couldnt get my brows done.

after which, i headed to town with the intention to get my hair fixed (and I alr made an appt), but somehow when i arrived, the salon was closed for idk what reason again.

fine, so i couldnt get my hair done as well.

gave the boyfriend a call and told him abt my unfortunate encounter so he sped up to prepare, then made his way to town to meet me. aww him, so loved!

decided to just hang out and walk around town while waiting for the boyfriend.

and him coming to meet me was probably the best thing that happened today.

he knew i was in a bad mood, so he brought me to Costa for some sweet delights.


even while eating, something had to crop up.

i was enjoying my fav carrot cake until i spotted a strand of hair sticking out from the cake!

zomg eewwww maximum!

that made me even more pissed!

i stomped up to the counter and complained.

we were then compensated another slice of cake.

walked around town for a short while aft that, then slowly made our way to Stephanie's 6th birthday party.


outfit for steph's birthday party! loving this rompher that I got from San Francisco! :'>


let's go! :'>


greeted by the pretty deco upon arrival!
wow wow balloons!


buffet style dinner.


grabbed the boyfriend for a pic before the kids steal him away from meeeee!


entertaining the kids. haha.


selfie with the sister!


and this cheeky boy had to intervene!


lol, why so cute one!
#buaytahan


selfie with the cousins!


and one with the young pretty mummy!


 soon after, it was time to sing the birthday song and cut the cake.

happy 6th birthday Steph!


a pic of her birthday ice-cream cake from swensens, hand baked hello kitty cupcakes from 4yi and jelly doll from kaima!


a close-up pic of the really cute hello kitty cupcakes baked by 4yi!
yes, my aunt can bake.
orders, anyone?


the pic would have been more perfect if not for the extra friend beside Steph who kept insisting on being in the pic and blowing off the candles for the birthday girl, as if it's her birthday party .-.


aww~ another selfie with the sister!
havent done this for a nong nong time! hehehe!


photobomber ryan!


and another!




 omg, my cousins are so cute.
they are so into selfies! hahaha!


reymus then got my ipad mini and lol, no one knows, but he was secretly taking selfie with it! LOL

only realised when i got my ipad mini back and wanted to browse the pics taken.

here goes :

#1) a normal one.


#2) an adorable one.


#3) a dramatic one.


#4) an edited one.


Lol, the last one kept me laughing away please. hahaha, i dont even know how to do that!
havent explored my ipad mini enough. lol.

then it was random candid shots by reymus, the photographer.


 got benben to join.

aww~ my sibz 



reymus, joining this time!


hehehe :'v


after dinner, I joined the boyfriend and friends for the night.


we went Prinsep, LOL, to find the usuals.


while waiting for them.





if only I can stay out late for many more nights with you! 



wanted to go LOL, but it was full house, so we went to another.

sigh... the night didnt go well.


turned red.

talked it over and we know we'll be fine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment