Friday 25 April 2014

I should just stick to taking public transports.

went to the boyfriend's place today coz he needed to study for exams.

i'm super pissed with cab drivers.

ytd, the cab driver made a detour and went by the way I wanted and in the end, cost more than usual when i got home.

today, another cab driver took me to 2 wrong destinations before bringing me to where i wanted to go.

i probably should just stick to taking buses and mrts eh?

argh, pissed.

anw, had lunch at Wang Cafe again.
this time, tgt with his ah gong.

aft lunch, i kept the boyfriend company while he study.

today, he's determined to go all out and memorise as much as he could.

me, i kept myself occupied with the laptop the whole day. heh.

tested him when he was ready, aft memorising what he needed.

cabbed home in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment