Monday 2 June 2014

35th Solo : Sin-Cgk-Sin (Jakarta Day #1)

Welcome to Jakarta, ladies and gentlemen!


here is my room!


haha, with plants and all. why so cute!


another reason I like this hotel is because they provide complimentary fruits!


arranged to meet up with Steven, Angela and Nadia and head to the mall.


this is the hotel lobby.


while waiting for the rest.

this is Angela :)


we shared a cab to the mall.

got the hotel staff to get us a cab.


otw to the mall!

this is Nadia :)



grabbed lunch before anything else.

saw a stall selling crepe.

decided to give it a try coz it's damn cheap!


ordered the crepe with chicken bits.


 almost done!


freshly made, packed in a box like a pizza.


my crepe.


with the chicken filling. nomz.


aft having crepe at this price here, I know I will be so reluctant to get crepe from Sg when I get back.

after lunch, we walked to another mall, Senyan City.


wanted to get some home-made kueh lapis, but wasn't in time, so I didnt get any.


this is the mall.

a little like Ion. 
everything's exp!


walked around the mall, but nothing much to buy.

every girl needs a pair of heels.


 we then took a rest at J.CO Donuts, drinking coffee and munching donuts.


thanks for the company, girls!


and soon after, took a cab back to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment