Monday 16 June 2014

38th Solo : Sin-Kix-Sin

load to Osaka is full both ways! :/

checked-in to Sheraton Miyako Hotel.


i'm so tired.

slept for about 3 hrs after touching down when I only wanted to sleep for about 2 hrs.


if only all hotels have water boilers like this one here!

it's so much more convenient then the ones with handles!


it's my first time to Osaka.

time to head out and exploreeeeee ^,^


aww~ look at those uniforms of jap students.
high socks and all; so kawaii neh ^,^


walked to the mall behind the hotel.


went Seria and spent quite a bomb there.
introduced to me by one of my japanese colleague.

my first visit to that shop and i'm loving it alr!
gonna look for this shop at every japan station i go from now on!


roads of Osaka in the day.


yes i bought alot of stuff.

had to go back to the hotel to deposit them before heading out again.

aft which, I headed to the departmental store, Kintetsu, nearby.


got the toys that Ryan and Benben wanted.

and this is Japan.
they spend so much effort on presentation!

look, they're wrapping up my buys for me!


heavy with 2 big boxes of toys.
had to head back to hotel again to deposit them.


 back in the hotel.


rested for awhile before heading out again.

this time, to look for some local snacks to buy home!

wanted to buy this so much.
it's like ice-cream, but i have nowhere to stow, so i gave up on that idea.


bought this for the family to try!



went back hotel to deposit my buys before heading out in the evening again.

this is night time in Osaka.


roads of Osaka in the night.


vending machines everywhere!


look, they sell cigarettes in vending machines!


this is like an arcade.

got reminded of benben.


he totally will love it here.

so many turn-ball-ball available!



random shot of a back alley.

ok, decided not to walk in and explore. 
alittle scared. heh.


more vending machines along the road.


selling cigarettes again!


and it's back to the hotel coz it was getting late and i felt alittle scared walking around on my own.

spot Kintetsu and we know we're nearing the hotel.


because it's the Tanabata Festival...


i wrote my wish on the tanzaku and hung it on the Tanabata tree here in Osaka, in hope that it will come true! :'>


tadah!


'may all my loved ones stay healthy, happy and wealthy always.'

  
yup, and that was my stay in Osaka.

zomg, i love Japan.

oh and did i mention it's my first flight w/o 'P'?

hehe, i'm so loving it! :'> 

No comments:

Post a Comment