Wednesday 18 June 2014

Dim Sum at Canton Paradise.

met blove at Buona Vista for dim sum at Canton Paradise.


always wanted to try their Baked BBQ Honey Pork Bun (top).


not bad :D

were thinking of trying the one at Tim Ho Wan some day!

har gao and siew mai are must-haves when having dim sum.

so here it is!


and i always see this in hkg drama.

always always wanted to try.

finally got the chance to try now!

cheong fun with dough fritters.


not too bad.

a new combi :D

ahhhhh, and this is one of my fav from the dim sum menu too!

char siew sou.


aft which, we went shopping at Bugis!


I was thinking of going to shop at Bugis since it's GSS, but didnt voice out coz i know blove doesnt really fancy that place.

but to my surprise, blove actually suggested!!
zomg, he reads my mind!

sho shweeeeet!

and so he accompanied me to Bugis to do some shopping!

bused home later in the evening and bought dinner for the siblings.

hehe, i love our day! :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment