Thursday 17 July 2014

HF99.

shared regular with Mal and Farah back to STC for HF99.

it was raining... sian... so was caught in the jam and was late :(

mega sian when we needa write explanation email to that effing person again.

well, on a brighter note, i was glad to meet the batchgirls again!


yay 


batchies :)


shared stories and zomg, i was so upset when everyone is losing weight but i'm the only one gaining :(

wo yao mei mei leh :(

ok and on a side note, this is so rare, but hearing one of the girls' r/s story actually made me a little jelly :/

anw, I met the boyfriend aft his lesson.


had dinner together at HKc.

tried their Liu Sha Bao.
well, it was Liu Sha Bao on the menu, but it doesnt liu at all.
it's actually just Nai Huang Bao.

just meh. 


boyfriend as usual, having his fav fried rice.


and i tried their chicken claypot noodles.


wanted waffles, so boyfriend brought me for dessert at New Zealand Natural Cafe.


the 'who-say-you-can-take-pic-of-me-face'.


ok lor, i take #selfie.


still reluctant.


but when he does allow me to, that's the cheeky face he gives!
#lastwarningah


teehee, another selfie while waiting for our dessert :'>


 again, trying to shoo away from me camera.


peeking through his fingers. hehe ^o^


and when he buay tahan me anymore, he had to show me these.
not one, but 2! 
TSSSK! oi, rude hor!


hehe, and finally a pic tgt.

but he purposely wanna show off his muscles! tsk! 
LoL, this time i buay tahan him! hehehe! 


yay! waffles and ice cream served!


fun in the evening coz he entertained me :'>

fun on the bus home coz he entertained me too!


hehehe, love ni de leh! 


disgusting when he attempted to shaft his fingers up my nostrils!


had to get back at him!


hehehe ^,^


and he finished me with his fist.


ahhhh, i will miss him so much when he goes home later! 

always this case when we had a fun day out tgt!

No comments:

Post a Comment