Tuesday 15 July 2014

OLD ez-link card --> NEW ez-link card.

went for my appt in the morning.

met blove at Nex aft his lesson for lunch.

dined at Green Pumpkin Japanese Bakery Cafe.

tried their baked rice.


tried their salad.

this is so much better than the one i had ytd.


in addition, i finally had my Mr Bean! yipee! ^,^

saw a q.

decided to go take a look.

ooo, it's actually a temp booth that enables us to change our ez-link cards!

the person told us that our ez-link cards were all gonna expire.
yes, this kind:


they were launching another.

this one:


so we q-ed and had my ez-link card changed.

yay to another lovely day together until I got pissed when the smrt staff couldnt do anything to help him get his refund when his ex-link card died on him >:%

had to have my tom yum bee hoon thereafter. hmph! >:%

No comments:

Post a Comment