Friday 4 July 2014

Yucky Medication.

felt better in the morning when I wake.

fever subsided, just that my voice was gone.

hence, i could work but i requested for a change in work position.

i cant wait to be back home in Sg.

aircraft delayed out of Beijing and so yay to an extra off day!

well, i decided to maintain my Jakarta turn and claim my off day during my next roster. heh.

double yay to free transport home!

mummy prepared porridge for me back at home :)

reached home, took a quick shower, had the porridge mummy cooked for me, took the yucky medication.

yes, this is suckiest one and i actually had to finish ALL.

it comes in a box like that.


and at every one time, i have to take 2 bottles.

there are straws provided and you have to insert it in the bottles and drink it up like Yakult.

but zomg, the taste is way way way much worse than Yakult!

each time i take this, i feel like puking :(




ko-ed thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment