Friday 1 May 2015

Alex and Yvonne's Wedding.

it's Yvonne's wedding today!
 
her solemnization was earlier in the evening, but Gui and I couldn't make it.
instead, we went for the dinner.
 
 
I was too blur.
 
I didn't realised it's her wedding until this aftnoon when I checked back on the event page again and realised the timing she stated. lol.
 
ok so anw, we made it for the cocktail reception.
 
but we didn't see anyone familiar... and when that happens, 'go toilet first'. hahaha.
 
 
then we decided to hang around outside and yay! finally saw our fellow poly mates :'>
 
the bastard and the bitch.
 
 
pretty candy bar prepared by the jie meis.
aww~ so much effort!
 
 
dabao-ed some home :'>
 
 
since we had some time before the doors were opened, we went to the photobooth :'>
 
 
with the SA peeps!
  
 
soon after, we were allowed to go in.
 
 
 
dinner table.
 
 
so cute, the fold!
ahh, made me miss working in GCW alittle.
 
   
and here comes the bride and groom~
 
 
 
in the midst of dinner, we came out again at the photobooth!
 
 
 
 
so glad to meet up with the rest aft so long!
 
 
bern joined us!
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
feeling so protected again when i'm with the poly peeps :'>
 
 
 
 
 
tt was a great night.
I enjoyed myself :'>
 
now I can't wait to attend the next person's wedding! hehehe ^,^
 
before we leave, congrats Yvonne!
 

 and I forgot to take a selfie when I was all fresh in the day.
this is after one whole day :/
 
while waiting for a cab home.
 
 
on a side note, i'm glad to be in SG to enjoy the long weekend like everyone else!
 
all these, for keepsake :'>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment