Tuesday 12 May 2015

JC99 Assessment

and finally, it's the day!
 
it's JC99 assessment today!
 
hair not guai :(
 
spent 45 mins on it!
 
teehee, but glad we all passed!
whee~ yippee yay! :'>
 
yay to ending early too!
 

 
met up with blove at Tiong aft work, then headed to popo's house for dinner!
 

hehe heavier bag, leave it to blove ^o^
 

 
 hehe, my blove ^,^
 

oi, stop hiding behind me!
my face look dammit big! :/

 
reached popo's house ;'>
 

meet Ryan, the gentle giant :D


gonggong cooked laksa :'>
 
at the dinner table.
 
  
<3

 
photobombed!

 
with the cheeky boy.
he's growing up too quickly!
 

 when mirror becomes not only my good friend...
 
 
 but also his!
 



the vanity in him. hahaha!

 
grabbed him for pics!




adjusted his shades.
 

and went all gangnam style~
 



 
such an entertainer :D


too cutsie :D




biujie sent us home later in the evening.
blove came our house today.
hehe, makes me a happygirl ^,^
 
on a side note, argh... i'm so tired I don't feel like working tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment