Monday 18 May 2015

Todai 1-for-1

on standby tmr and I just kept checking, checking and checking coz I wanna enjoy mysef fully today with the boyfriend!
 
 
to my pleasant surprise, I was RELEASED FROM STANDBY!
 
 
wheeeeee~ i'm so damn happy when I saw that!
 
 
another happy selfie before meeting The Couple!
 
 
met The Couple for dinner at Todai coz they have 1-for-1 promo!
 
 
got the seats outside this time.
 
 
  
 
zomg, the whole restaurant was filled with students!
machiam uni school canteen!
 
and they don't really replenish the food items on time.
hmm... not really worth the 1-for-1 in that case eh?
 
but anw, since we were alr there, we shall just enjoy whatever's available.
 
dinner tonight :'>
 
 
to make our $$$ worth. lol.
 
 
these, a must!
 
 
The Couple :D :D
 
 
shared the pasta, but was just so-so.
 
 
and it's always nice to end our meal with desserts.
 
 
wanted to give another chance to the rainbow cake.
 
 
 
 
well, standard of rainbow cake still disappoints me.
 
only looks nice, but taste so normal.
 
aft dinner, it's time to head home.
 
 
hahaha, sq.
 
 
:'*
 
 
group photo before leaving for home!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Couple cabbed home while we decided to take a bus home since the bus stop is near.
 
walking on the Helix Bridge in the night on a weekday feels nice, coz not crowded.
 
 
we took a bus home.
 
 
sigh pie... blove's feeling unwell again :(
sent me home aft dinner, but I got him to go home right after since he said he was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment