Thursday 14 May 2015

Boyfriend's Cousin's Birthday --- Korean Food.

blove accompanied me to bugis to shop today!
 
 
so long since we last went out tgt!
 
feels nice to head out again ^,^
 
 
so excited!
 
 
 
this happens when I use my front camera as a mirror and got blove to hold it for me while doing my hair. lol.
 
 
he just snap snap snap away~
 
 
ok, a proper :'>
 
 
 since he's in the mood, I grabbed the chance to snap a few more ^,^
 
 
 
 
 
aft shopping, we made our way to meet his cousins for dinner coz it's one of his cousins' birthday!
 
  
and there we were, outside the restaurant, waiting.
 
hehe *melts*
 
 
yay! Korean food for dinner!
 
 
 
love their sides!
 
 
damn cute!
 
aft dinner, his cousin even brought own fruits to share!
 
there were strawberries, blueberries, cherries and grapes!
 
 
strawberries damn sweeeet~ 
 
 
strawberry bigger than my nose!
 
   
 
  
group pic with our strawberries!
 
 
 
then we got them to bring in the cake thereafter.
happy birthday boyfriend's cousin!
 
  
 glad to be invited :'>
 
 
boyfriend came our house thereafter.
 
decided to take the public transport home since we still had time :'>
 
 
 
 
things we do while waiting for the train. hehehe ^,^
 
 
miss you already! :'*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment