Saturday 11 July 2015

118th Solo : Sin-Rgn-Sin (Yangon Turnaround) // Alvin and Chin Yee's Wedding Dinner.

morning reporting again.

dammit, i'm so so tired!

this time, a flight to Yangon and back.

cabbed home straight after the turnaround.

took a half an hr nap before I start preparing and left for Alvin and Chin Yee's wedding dinner.

a pic of the ballroom from the boyfriend coz he had to be there early to rehearse?


so grouchy and grumpy aft I wake, but the boyfriend doesn't understand.
hmph!

mummy helped me call a cab coz I didn't wanna be late and walk in later than the bride, as commented by the boyfriend. *pfft*


well, after we meet and talked it out, we are fine again.


 his +1 = me ^,^
 

didn't drink coz I had durians at home before going for the wedding dinner.

the boy in his blazer, all dressed up.
hehe, melts my heart :'*


introducing the emcee for the night, my VIP.
 

while the boyfriend have to go up stage to do his thing...


I've got Eileen with me :D
 
 
 then here comes the groom and the bride~
 
 
congrats!!
 
 
time to time, the boyfriend will be back to eat alittle before going on stage again. haha.
 
so... meanwhile, I have the girls :D

 
 
eileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :'>
 

 
and when he was back and we asked him to help us take a pic, it became his selfie .-.
 
 
ok, a proper one. heh.
 
 
oh and guess who I met at the dinner?
my poly mates!
feels great to have a little catch up with them!
 
 
my outfit for the night ^^


grabbed the chance for photos before leaving the ballroom.
 



teehee ^o^



 we love dressing up!
 

our first wedding attendance and counting!
 
 
congrats Alvin and Chin Yee!
from, all of us ^,^
 
 
after the dinner.
hehe, still couldn't resist to snap pics of my boyfriend in his blazer :'*
 

his shoulder became my selfie stand. lol.
 
 
and Eileen joined me to play :D
 
 
hahaha, hi Eileen :D
 
 
my mahjong kakis!
 
 
aww~ looking so cute!
I can't even...
 

 
octopus lips!
 

 
then the boyfriend left my his blazer and went to do some manual labour.
 

 
machiam preparing to open up a stall at a pasar malam.
 
 
lol, whatever he was doing just made me laugh non-stop. hahaha!
 
 
and when everything was done, we sat down to chill~
 
 
bartender for the night.
best at mixing drinks!
 
 
boyfriend got too tired aft all the manual labour, he grabbed his drink, and took a seat.
 
hehe, and me who was seated just in front of him cannot let go of the chance for a pic!
 
so smile for the camera, darling :'*
 
 
then came his best friend.
 
 
and his bros.
 

and they somehow decided to strike a different pose.
 


 
here goes.
#bengstyle #whysofierce
 
 
wedding dinner ended and after dinner plans ended way earlier than I thought.


we cabbed home after the wedding.

 
always wanted to be like one of those actresses in dramas where the boyfriend will put on his blazer over her shoulders so she won't catch cold out in the cold.
 
now I got the chance! hehe, though SG is ever so hot, but just to get the feel, I still wanna have the blazer on! hehehe ^,^
 
 
since boyfriend was over at our place, I took our coke cans out for photo!
 
 
:'*
 
 
ah boy and ah girl :'>
 
 
was discussing with the brother if we should have supper.
 
 
ok yes, we should.
but before that, let's take a selfie :'>
 

had supper at macs.

 
my company for the night.
 
 
thank you for the sweet and fun night, have a good rest back home and I can't wait to see you again alr!
 
 
I love you :'*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment