Tuesday 14 July 2015

Dinner at MBS, Todai, with Boyfriend's Family.

boyfriend came over our place in the morning and dabao-ed macs hotcakes for me coz I haven't had macs breakfast for a long time now.
 
hehe, feeling so loved ^,^
 
spent some time at home before heading to town to gai gai.
 
 
 
 
were both alittle hungry, so we decided to have coffee and share something to fill our tummies alittle before the buffet dinner later!
 
 
Wasabi Prawns Salad.
zomg, I love the tempeh!
 
 
pasta to share :D
 
  
and guess what, we bumped into Jason!
zomg, forever bumping into my batchboy, but this time, in SG! HAHAHA
 
 
then to MBS for dinner with his family at Todai in the evening.
 
 
back to somewhere so familiar and meaningful to us!
 
 
while waiting for the rest of his family.
 
 
teehee, he joins me :'>
 
 
 
full force.
bonding time :'>
 
 
aft which, we took a stroll outside the shopping mall.
 
 
 
aww~ Avalon.
can see, cannot go in :/
 
 
night view.
waiting for the water show :D
 
 
 
 
:'*
 
 
and because I've got to work tmr morning.
 
so we made a move first.
 
boyfriend sending me home ^,^
 
 
hehehe, you make my long bus rides home more interesting every single time!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment