Friday 17 July 2015

120th Solo : Sin-Lhr-Sin (London Day 2)

it's day 2 in London.

met up with the girls for breakfast before checking out in the evening.




breakfast time!
 
 
my order :'>
 
 
 
aft which, we went to look for the iconic red telephone booth for some pics before heading back to hotel.


I opened it, and the smell was so BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

 
ok, better to keep it shut. lol.
 
 
it's a PH in SG but i'm not in SG to spend it with the boyfriend.

he asked me where am I when his boy friends were all spending their PH with their girlfriends.

feeling so lousy, but when it comes to work, there's nothing I can do.

boyfriend went to ICE early alone, to drink :(

while he did that, I took a nap and ended up waking up at wakeup time.

scare the shit outta me!
I literally jumped out of bed!

fastest I ever got prepared for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment