Monday 27 July 2015

122nd Solo : Sin-Dme-Iah-Sin (Houston Day 2)

good morning Houston!
 
it's a clear day today and we're heading to IHOP for breakfast this morning!
 
 
 meet michy mitch, my partner in crime for this trip! ^,^
 
 
 
my order.
 
ok, the sausages look quite pathetic :/
 
 
 with this group of happy people, I know they will help me survive this 11 days!
 
 
 back in the hotel with the girls ^,^
 
 
and while they have their own plans to the oulet mall, I decided to go shopping at the Galleria nearby.
 
so upsetting to see Pandora closed!
I wanna see my Disney collection leh!
 
  
anw, headed to Oshkosh and got some clothes for the kids.
 
as usual, I spent like close to an hr or more there just to shop for the kids' clothes.
haha, but I was v happy when I managed to get something for each and everyone of them!
 
 
I shopped and shopped indoors till the shops start to close.
only then did I realise it was alr quite late!
 
walked back on my own and was quite scared coz the mall was quite a distance from the hotel and in the night, the streets were darrrrrk and I was all aloneeeeeee!
 
so glad I managed to reach back to the hotel safely.
 
 
 another headache when wanna pack my buys into my luggage.
abit too full :O
 

No comments:

Post a Comment