Saturday 1 August 2015

122nd Solo : Sin-Dme-Iah-Sin (Moscow Day 4)

clear day in Moscow.
 
met up with some of them and headed to The Red Square.
 
 
yay to good weather!
 
 
another, with my partner-in-crime :'>
 
 
and I just cannot resist when I see wedding couples around for their photo shoot!
 
 
 
I think it's so sweeeeeeeeeet!
 
  
 out turn for mini photo shoot.
 
 
thank you for putting your ocd aside momentarily just to have these pics with me! :D :D
 
 
 
the famous big onions!
 
 
jump shots!
 
 
 
ironman-inspired pose!
 
 
 and a group photo with my lovely people :'>
 
 
so rare in SG, but so common in countries like this!
 
limo seen almost anywhere and everywhere along the roads!
 
 
and another couple spotted!
 
 
i'm so glad I captured this moment.
so candid!
 
 
dark skies... oh no~
 
 
another pretty building spotted along the way.
 
 
and true enough, midway, it began to rain!
 
we sought shelter at some eatery.
so cute right, those Russian dolls on the wall!
 
  
teehee, and introducing our super nice and cute green tie --- Terence :D
 
 
to the walking street~
 
  
got our souvenirs, magnets and key chains from here.
 
 
then we finally found our final destination, something alike Trick Eye Museum, but this time, in Moscow.
 
 
 teehee, always a sucker for angel wings!
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
more pics on my FB!
 
 
 
it was quite fun for the price paid.
 
cant remember exactly how much but I think it's 10 or 10+ sgd.
 
headed for dinner nearby our hotel thereafter.
 
gonna take the train and again, introducing the really long escalator they have at their train stations.
 
 
pasta for dinner.
 
 
because we were on budget, so cannot order too much. hahaha.
 
 
dessert for Michelle and I.
 
 
happy us with our happy tummy.
 
time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment