Wednesday 5 August 2015

NeNe Chicken at Bukit Panjang Plaza.

went batok in the morning to pass mum her h/p which she left at home and went to work without.
 
lol, how to survive without h/p right!?
 
and the staff probably thought I was one of their customers and gave me this.
lol, SG50 everything.
 
 
anw aft tt, I went to find the boyfriend for breakfast together.
hehe, never enough of him!
 
and because I have been craving for Da Mai, I finally found it at the kopitiam.
 
nua abit before meeting benben for dinner at NeNe Chicken.
 
 
 
 take this and wait for it to vibrate and light up.
that would mean our order is ready!
 
 
our first time trying.
 
 
 eating chicken with gloves!
 
 
 
erm... overall, we think it's not nice and not worth going back for.
 
we would rather have chicken at KFC.
cheaper and yummier.

No comments:

Post a Comment