Monday 10 August 2015

123rd Solo : Sin-Mxp-Sin (Milan Day 2)

first clear day in Milan.
 
decided to go Cinque Terre with some of them coz on my previous trip, I didn't manage to go and I heard it's pretty!
 
ok, there goes my 75 euros.
 
hope it's worth it!
 
there's the hotel transport that picks us from the hotel and bring us there and back, the whole day.
hehe, convenient :'>
 
first time brining my hat out to play ^,^
 
 
napped on the transport.
 
he brought us for breakfast before continuing our journey.
 
I ordered a sandwich.
 
 
next, he stopped us at somewhere along the road.
 
I assume it's a spot for tourist to take pic so I just randomly took though I don't know if it's a known sea or whatever. lol.
 
  
this view.
 
 
since I was alr up there, a touristy shot first!
 
 
and that's the transport tt brings us everywhere the whole day!
 
  
vaguely, we spotted the colourful houses along the way.
 
  
there are actually 5 villages in Cinque Terre.
 
this is the first.
 
 
 group shot!
 
 
  
tomato plants!
 
 
 
 
everywhere building is so colourful!
 
 
went into a church.
so pretty.
 
 
then walked on and spotted the beach.
 
 
 
 aww~ old school game!
 
 
 quite a lot of walking we had to do.
 
walked up the stairs to catch a different view.
 
 
 
tadah!
 
 
 
and this is probably my current dream country for wedding shots.
everywhere is so pretty!
 
 
I feel like i'm on a holiday~
 
 
wanna take pics of here and share with the family!
I hope I can bring them here one day!
 
 
 
 
say hi to Trisha!
 
 
the current.
 
 
 
the beach is just so colourful!
so themey, makes it so pretty!
 
 
if only we had our bikini! haha!
 
 
 
aft green and orange tents, they have blue and white.
 
 
 
and later, yellow and blue. ahhh, too cute!
 
 
 
then it started to drizzle and we all got drenched.
ok, at least my 108yen hat can protect my head abit. lol. 
 
 
next village!
 
 
dogs there are huge too!
 
 
  
 
along the alley~
 
 
 
and this is someone's house.
 
 
 
oh and this is Candace.
it's her last flight!
 
all the best to you!
 
 
 
then we were greeted with this really pretty view.
 
  
sadly, my cam cant capture the beauty of it.
you have to see it with your own eyes!
 
I really hope to bring the family here one day!
 
 
  
moving on to the next village!
 
 
village #3.
 
 
we spotted this everywhere.
 
 
it's like their regular personal transportation.
but it's so cute!
we got reminded of Mr Bean and his yellow car. hahaha.
 
more colourful houses!
 
  
lots of walking to do and it's really quite steep, the ground.
 
 
 
aww~ and this is when opposite attracts!
 
 
switched our hats for awhile~ haha
 
 
 
 souvenir shop!
 
 
we see people doing cliff jumping here.
I wont dare!
 
 
holiday mood : on.
 
 
 
village #4.
 
 
 
 
 village #5.
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
dogs here are so friendly!
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
more pics on my FB!
 
 
really sunny!
 
 
our colleague, on the edge, watching people jumping off the cliff!
 
 
 oh hello pretty colourful buildings!
 
 
I have finally seen you with my own eyes!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  the view from above.
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
took a rest coz we finished exploring the village and still had some time left before the driver comes to pick us up again.
 
  
and Trisha suggested these! LoL :D :D
 
 
 
 and that pretty much sums up my trip to Cinque Terre.
 
 
Candace bought this for remembrance since it was her last flight.
costly, but pretty, I must say.
 

 Italian dinner in the night before heading back to hotel.

 and i'm dead beat when I got back to the comfy bed in the hotel.
 
 
time to knock out.
 
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment