Friday 14 August 2015

Itacho // Koh Grill & Sushi Bar // ICE

met the boyfriend for brunch!
  
 
teehee, selfie mode - ON.
 
 
guess where were we at for brunch?
 
 
yes, my fav jap restaurant - Itacho!
 
 
damn... didn't check our order.
 
we ordered the lunch set and I thought it came w salad.
but no, it's actually a wrong order tt we made.
 
so exp :(
 
 
let's makan!
 
 
 
filled our tummies i'm ready to shop!
 
 
went shopping with the boyfriend for his work clothes today.
 
 
I think this looked nice on him uh.
but sadly, if only they have one more size bigger!
 
 
how's my ootd?
hehe, loving my dress from Taipei!
 
  
teehee, I only care abt my ootd while the boyfriend stress on whether he should get the top in the fitting room just next door.
 
 
I think I've missed quite a bit of SG50 moments in SG alr :/
 
 
then while walking on Orchard Road, boyfriend got thirsty and people were giving out bottled drinks, so yes, we automatically walked past them to get. LOL.
 
 
 
 
 and boyfriend made plans for us to meet some of his friends for drinks in the night.
 
before that, we went for dinner at Koh Grill & Sushi Bar.
 
long q, but we still q-ed.
 
 
counter seats.
 
hello boyfriend.
 
 
a pic while waiting for our food!
 
 
salmon sashimi!
so gooood! as I blog, I alr feel like eating!
 
 
then came our yaki udon!
 
  
I likeeeeeeeee!
 
  
nomz nomz.
 
 
oh oh, and a last #ootd pic before we leave to meet his friends for drinks.
 
loving the back details!
 
 
headed to ICE in the night with the usuals.
 
Eileen brought Tasty biscuits sticks and they started a new game.
 
 
boyfriend ever ready. lol.
 
  
with mengyang.
 
  
omg!
 
 
meng, in search for the next partner.
 
 
results at the end.
 
I did with Eileen.
of course, we won! hahaha! ^,^
 
 
boyfriend sent me home thereafter and it's the FIRST TIME HE'S STAYING OVERRRRRR!
 
hehe yes, I asked him to.
 
aft drinking, somehow, I really wish to see him alittle longer.
 
asked parents and they said okay!
yippee!
 
yayness! can u sense my happiness and excitement!?
teehee, feeling to sweet!
so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment