Sunday 10 August 2014

7th Month Dinner at Yishun Safra.

morning MJ session at our place with blove, jocelyn and glenn.

hurriedly got change and prepared thereafter coz gonggong was gonna pick us up for dinner later!


we're prepared! ^,^


7th month dinner at Yishun Safra with the big big family :'>
our #ootd for the night!


arrived!
hehe, while waiting for the rest outside the 'ballroom'.


drinks first.

warm water for me and beer for the boyfriend.


dinner has yet to start, so we decided to go take a walk outside.


got tailed by the cousins and raphael's probably the only one who always always steal my boyfriend away from me! hahaha!


hand in hand~
hehe aiyo, why so cute!

always buay tahan their interaction!
too cute!


walked to the bridge outside.

my fav boys. haha.


and told them to strike a pose.
lol, bun needs improvement. hahaha!


hmm... somehow, that feeling is back! 

the only one who makes my heart flutter and butterflies fly all around in my tummy! 
hehehe, I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment