Monday 11 August 2014

RX99.

went for Hatha Yoga with meimei and 2 of her friends.

headed for lunch tgt at Lau Pa Sat.

omg, it's renovated.
quite pretty now with lots of stalls opened!

think i'll return and try other food again some time soon!
dabao-ed lunch for benben.

met boyfriend at plaza  aft his class in the evening and dabao-ed dinner home.

we watched 1 eps of RM.
zomg, RM really can make my day! hahaha :'D

on a side note, before i know it, this is the end of my annual leave.

so glad for this off-day coz it's like an extension of my annual leave period.
well well, this period of leave, i did nothing special.

shall look forward to the next annual leave period in September.
and hmm... i shall plan something for myself. heh.

oh, and i'm on standby tmr.
please please dont call me up!

i'm ready for my next flight to Auckland, but not ready for any SBCU!
please let me enjoy 2 more days in Sg! :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment