Monday 18 August 2014

Yogalates.

ytd's incident caused our cargo bags to not be able to fly back to SG with us.
hence, the cargo bags had to take the flight after ours and it'll only touch down this morning.

arranged my cargo bag to be sent to me before noon, but sigh... it didn't reach me before noon.
i was waiting and waiting and waiting the whole morning/aftnoon.

at around 4pm, i told mum abt it and she asked me to call them up to check.
well, i did.
but to my disappointment, i was told that my cargo bag was still at the lost and found area :(

whuuuuut!?
and so, i had to arrange for them to send it over to me later in the evening again.

sighness... wasted my off day just like that.

i made an appointment for yoga in the evening and lucky benben could be home to receive my cargo bag on my behalf, otherwise, i wouldn't have been able to make it for yoga.
thanks benben :D

well, i tried Yogalates today.
i kinda like it above the rest tt i've tried so far.

mayb i'll plan another. haha.
see how it goes.

5 more lessons and i'm done! :'>

otw home, i got the sudden urge to meet the boyfriend :/
but i was contemplating whether to tell him coz i've got to work tmr while he needs to do his assignment, plus, it was already so late at night!

he was studying in school and he actually whatsapp-ed me, telling me the same thing even before i told him how i felt!

lol, same thoughts!

though it was already 9 plus at night, he decided to come and find me at our place.

aww~ sweetest boy everrrrrr!

so glad he came coz despite our busy schedules, the couple of hours was better than not meeting at all 

No comments:

Post a Comment