Thursday 4 September 2014

57th Solo : Sin-Dme-Iah-Sin (Houston Day #3)

got a shock when the hotel staff came knocking on my door!
i thought i missed the call time or something!

check out is only tmr leh!
super gan chiong me!

but luckily, it wasn't!
it turned out he knocked the wrong door!
someone called him to clear trays, and my neighbour told him it's my room.
no please, it's not me la!

oh well, it's a solo day out today.

went to Galleria to do some last min shopping.


USA flag hanging in the mall!


 they even have an ice-skating rink at a part of the mall.


i literally combed the whole mall!

very tired me now from all the walking.

oh well, but at least i managed to get some good buys from OshKosh B'gosh.

walked to Walgreens thereafter coz i didn't get to really shop at the supermarket ytd night.


bought quite abit of stuff, but still within my budget.

had to walk back to hotel from Walgreens with all my barangs.

omg, it's a super bad idea.

coz Walgreens is a super faaaaaaar walk from our hotel!
plus, it's summer in Houston!
super hot pleaseeeeee!

sighness, and i actually trusted the concierge when he told me it's near :/

well well, i'll take tt as a form of exercise.

finally, back in the hotel.

bought yoghurt.

ooo, i love them!
should have bought some back home!


also bought some snacks that i dont see in Sg!


yes, those are the only few i bought.
hmm... lots of self control these days eh ;'>

No comments:

Post a Comment