Thursday 11 September 2014

I Am... Cafe.

met Keith in the day for tea.


 went to I Am... cafe because we wanna try their rainbow cake.


well, was so excited to try coz i have been seeing it on others' insta and blog posts!


now that i've tried it, it's just so meh.

just normal cake, and i was expecting different flavours for each colour, but sadly no, it's only the colouring.

i would rather pay the same for my fav carrot cake!

walked around the vicinity and found this place.
oh my, don't even know this place existed in SG.


quite a sightseeing kinda place. lol.


trying out his new lens!


it suddenly started to pour and we were drenched .-.




well, aft which I went to meet the boyfriend.

we met up with some of his friends.
Mel drove.

we went for dinner to celebrate KO's belated birthday.

it was late and they offered to send me home.

aww~ how sweeeeeet!
thank you guys! :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment