Saturday 27 September 2014

SBCU 60th Solo : Sin-Mel-Sin

good morning!
it's a morning flight to Melbourne.

ytd's topic abt flying cockroach got into me.

i was preparing for work in the morning, and suddenly i sensed something black flying onto my hand.

i shoo-ed it away, thinking it's some moth.

it landed on the ground nearby and upon closer look, it's a FREAKING COCKROACH!

i inched closer, and it actually started to FLY!

zomg, i freaked out alittle but inside me, i really wanna catch it! >:(

coincidentally, before i decided to sit down and have breakfast, i bumped into it again!

this time, i took a transparent plastic bag and grabbed it in my hand!

wahaha, finally caught it!


yay to 2-ways transport.

touched down in the evening.

only went supermarket to get some food coz most of the shops are closed by tt time.

oh well, time to save money!

spotted horse carriages on our way.



ahhh, these are so common in Australia, but definitely not in SG.



i do wanna try going on one with my loved ones coz it looks so princessy!
don't you agree?


back to hotel soon after.

imma hibernate in my room.



the expression in me when i meet irritating/pissing ppl who piss me off during work.


on a side note, boyfriend's out with his friends today.

at times like these, i'm certain he was enjoying himself :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment