Friday 2 May 2014

26th Solo : Sin-Bne-Sin

Touched down at Brisbane today.




it's a revisit coz it's my 2nd time here.

had complimentary welcome drink.

I wanted juices, but they dont have, so i went for soft drinks instead.

I thought Ginger Beer is a soft drink like Root Beer, so i chose that.

Apparently, it turned out to be really BEER.

well, cant drink before work, so i gave it to the boyfriend to try instead. haha.


did some shopping on my own at Queen Street Mall.

super glad to tab onto the wifi available even on the street! :'>


boyfriend told me before that when he went Gold Coast, there is the calorie count on the menu in Australia!

well, i didnt pay attention to that during my visits to Australia previously.

this time, i decided to observe and wow, really leh!

take a look at their McDonald's menu: 


just half a day and i spent all my AUD away! :O


there goes my allowance for this trip :/

No comments:

Post a Comment