Sunday 25 May 2014

33rd Solo : Sin-Mle-Sin (Male Day #2)

Under the influence of alcohol, I think I slept well.

woke up alittle early, so i went to explore the island on my own since weather was better.


such a pity we were checking out already!

heading to the 'jetty' area first, which is near the reception.


the 'jetty'.


the front desk in the day.


sheltered shot coz it was drizzling AGAIN outside :/


looked into the clear water and ooo~ i see fishes swimming leisurely around!


it's my first time to Maldives, and i have no idea where is the water sports area.

so i randomly walked around to the nearest beach spotted and hmm... it's not really that pretty.


at the beach.


touristy shot taken by one of the staff :'>


finally, it stops raining!


shades are a must when I have no makeup on! (O.O)


and when I see this board, i further ascertain that i was at the wrong place.

coz it was so empty and how can there be no swimming and snorkelling?
sigh... where is the pretty side of Maldives!?


and dark clouds float by soon after.


started to drizzle yet again, so i made my way back to my room.

spotted this signboard, but i didnt dare to venture too far away on my own coz my sense of direction is really bad. If i walked on further aimlessly, i probably would have lost my way.

wasted... didnt get the chance to see the water sports area.
that should be where the pretty side of Maldives is.


oh well, hopefully the next trip!

sigh... and this always happens.

when i'm reaching back to my room, the weather seems fine again .-.


hope to be able to explore Maldives more the next time and hopefully it wont be raining!

bye Maldives, hope to see you soon!


back in Singapore at 10 plus in the night.

okay, i need my sleep.

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment