Tuesday 13 May 2014

29th Solo : Sin-Per-Sin

touched down at Perth.

this is the hotel room :)


rested for awhile, then went shopping at Hay Street.


saw this pretty thing, in meimei's fav colour, and I got it for meimei.


just fill it up with hot water and you can keep yourself warm by hugging it!
you can even place it on your tummy when you have cramps!

placenta cream, anyone? :o


then i went to Woolworths, a supermarket, to shop.


always needing at least a basket when I go to the supermarket overseas!


loook! they have spongebob ready made cake for sale!


and look what i spotted.

a bag of durians in the chiller!
zomg, didnt expect them to be selling durians!


aft which, i got my dinner.
spoilt for choice!


got lost aft shopping.

sky turned dark.

so i randomly asked a stranger who looks Asian to direct me the way back to the hotel.

Instead, he was super nice!

he actually helped me with my barangs and took the bus back with me to the hotel!

lol, new friend made.

probably will contact him again when I visit Perth the next time!

yes, I carried all these back!


there was a complimentary welcome drink, so i asked for cranberry juice.


staff was really nice to allow me to bring my drink up to my room.

so, this is dinner.


heading back home tmr.

see yall in Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment