Monday 26 May 2014

Fern Tree Cafe at Hotel Miramar.

drenched in the rain while walking to the bus-stop coz i was lazy to bring the umbrella out. lol.


met blove at town.


wasn't in the best of mood aft my Maldives trip and all.

had soup spoon for lunch.


trying hard to twist my hair... from this...


finding my pins...


to this...


to this...


and to this! tadah!
looks ok from the side right...


but from the front view... ahhhh, i think still need improvement.


anw, we walked around town aft that.


trying to take selfies on the travellator when we hear someone shouting from above, 'ehh selfie selfie!'.
tsk those peeps. spoil our moment!


boyfriend bringing me around town like i'm a tourist here!


felt better after meeting him :'>


headed to Orchard Gateway.



so bengz.


hehe fun!


:'D



he always has his ways to make my day :'>


sushi, anyone?


;']


>:\


:'p


pretty background for my #ootd.


made our way to Miramar Hotel for buffet dinz at the Fern Tree Cafe with the mother side family.


still caught up with our farm.


the look when I force him for a pic :/


waited for quite awhile before the rest came.


just look at the prawnnnnnns!


buffet style!


my 2 fav boys!


with the youngest in the family.


hungry us!


boyfriend preparing wanton mee for us to share ^,^


back at the table: great-grandma, great-grandson, granddaughter.


the photobomber.


reymus with his bugs bunny teeth!


that photobomber-face.


photobombed by ryan!


my first round.


our table :")


the kids stop eating very soon after and boyfriend had to keep them entertained. aww~


2nd round.


aww~ hi blove :'>


everything electronic.


always asking for my phone when he sees me!


too concentrated in playing the games in my phone.


aft he was done with that, he went to find the boyfriend to play 'chopsticks' with him.


haha, looks as if boyfriend's thinking of a way to trick him!


hehehe, why so cute!


the girls then surround the youngest boy in the family.



raphael took my digi cam and went around snapping photos of everyone, everything, anyone and anything.

these are the few which are clearer and post-able. lol.


that's how love likes to disturb me!


a pic of the back of my pretty top i got from Australia!


erm... he call this #selfie. LOL.


and another!
this is better :D


2 tables, us.


the girls photobombed by Ryan again.


stephanie :)


so long since 3 of us took a pic tgt!

ok, i should have worn black. lol.


(O,O)


:o


with meimei :]


and a last pic with the boyfriend before we bid goodbye to each other :/


gonggong sent us home aft that while boyfriend cabbed home on his own.

ahh, and i've gotta prepare for my morning hkg turn tmr!

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment