Saturday 10 May 2014

28th Solo : Sin-Hnd-Sin (Haneda Day #2)

Ohayo!




Japanese newspaper delivered to our rooms in the morning!


it was too dark ytd and i didnt have the chance to capture a pic of the hotel's exterior.

since I had some time in the morning, i ventured out on my own.
so here it is!



we stayed at The New Otani.


walked to the street to see if there're any last min shopping to do.

there's a Boat House just beside our hotel.


it's where you pay a certain amount and you'll get to row a boat and go fishing.


just like this guy here.


hehe, so cool.

and it's nice to do that there coz the weather is nice!
cooling weather.

if this is carried out here in Singapore, probably no one will be interested coz they'd be perspiring 99.99% of the time, seeing how hot and humid the weather here is.

crossed over to the street nearby.


the street that has lots of food and convenience stores, as well as pharmacy!


this is like their arcade.

benben will love this place!


aft doing some shopping at the street, I made my way to the supermarket.


vending machines spotted everywhere!


yes, the wind was thaaaaaat strong!


and more vending machines otw.


tadah, and that's the 24hrs supermarket tt we went ytd and there I was again, today. haha.


did some last min shopping and these are what I got from my Haneda trip this time round!


ahhhh, I love Japan tidbits! ^,^

started work only in the evening.

met a Jap bitch.

her attitude is so so bad.
totally bitch please~

finally back in Singapore.

tired from work.

headed to sleep straight away.

leaving my stuff to be packed tmr.

toodles guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment