Saturday 13 December 2014

74th Solo : Sin-Lhr-Sin (London Day #1)

 good day! got prepared and i'm ready for work!


before i leave for London, these have to happen and it totally just reminded me of blove.

i have been trying to do 1 colour but i just couldnt.
today, i tried before leaving for work and zomg, i did it!


and on top of that, my win has to be 27 points.


went to work, very tiring coz it's a day flight, but cutie pie Yasmin made my day!


she suddenly came running to me during lull period and gave me a great big hug! 

I merely commented that the butterflies on her top looks pretty and she attempted to pull them off for me. Omg, why so cute! 


Since she couldn't pull those butterflies off her top for me, she ran back to her seat, got one of her floral hairclips and said it's for me! 
She has a pink and a blue hairclip. 

Coincidentally, both our fav colour is blue, but she gave up her blue hair clip and gave it to me instead.
Aww~ she totally made my day!  

This is probably one of the reasons to keep me going and make me love my job a little more 



touched down in London tonight.

sigh... got another bruise from work :(


rested, and i'm ready to explore London tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment