Tuesday 30 December 2014

77th Solo : Sin-Cdg-Sin (Paris Day #3)

flying off from Paris later!

because of time difference, i woke up like way early Paris time.

so thankful for my secret santa who got me my mini luggage coz i'm bringing it to travel the world with me now!


thanks eileen!


snacks, always a need.


skyped the boyfriend when he was home.
brought my mickey footwear that i got from Primark to keep my feet warm when i sleep!


he had to send me a pic of this coz when it's day time in Paris, it's night time in SG.


he went to drink and together with sq, they actually made new year resolutions. lol.
one of which is to cut down on drinking. lol.
listen first la huh. hahaha!

this trip has too many coincidence.
look at my baggage numbers, it has our numbers in it!
ahhhhh, miss the boyfriend as soon as i checked in my luggage :/


flight delay made me even more sian :/

but lucky flight was alright.

till next time, Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment