Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas '2014 at SQ's House.

Merry Christmas!
so glad i'm in Singapore today!


went for church service with meimei in the morning.




thereafter, headed to boyfriend's place to meet him first coz he was still preparing.

 selfie time while waiting for him.


short hair?


yay or nay?


and i had to kajiao the boy when he's drying his hair right in front of the fan. lol.


ok, he're ready.

i gave him his Christmas presents from me.
of which, i actually got from US and London.
hehe, he's now a happy boy ^,^

hope you like your Christmas presents!


 my #ootd for Christmas this year.


 plus, putting my hair accessory which i got from Japan into good use ^,^


we made our way to sq's place in the aftnoon.




played a few rounds of poker and finished the bottle of baileys at sq's place.

hehe, baileys, my fav.

midway, we had to leave to collect something from cy's place.



happy us on this happy day! :'>



additional blusher aft the baileys! :o


good lighting calls for one more selfie!


mj the whole damn day.
i played 3 games! woah!

oh well, but somehow, my feel towards mj became alittle different now.

one of my mj kaki. hehe.
ko looks too cute with that piglet on his lap. lol.


we had steamboat for dinner.


then gift exchange with Secret Santas in the night.


all of us really happy with our christmas presents!


hopefully this will be a yearly affair!
hehe, quite fun ^,^


boyfriend drank like a-l-o-t when i was mj-ing.


to the extent he had to extend his _|_
sorry, my boyfriend high alr. lol.


eeks, why she talk to my boyfriend!
hmph! hmph! hmph! 

had supper with the couple before boyfriend sent me home by cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment