Saturday 14 February 2015

87th Solo : Sin-Lhr-Sin (London Day #3)

spotted this under my door when i was heading to the toilet.
happy v'day everyone!


thank you you, whoever that prepared it!

really sweet!

nope, it's not the hotel staff.
it's one of our colleagues :'>

and as you saw, the room is quite small.
i stumbled upon my luggage/shopping bags and got a cut on the back of my foot. 
lol, clumsy me.


flying off in the evening.

took med and slept quite well coz it causes drowsiness.
in a way, it's good coz i get to rest fully before flight.

woke and scroll through IG for quite some time, missing my valentine as i looked at how other happy couples get to spend their v'day tgt.


i spent v'day in Dubai last year and this year in London.
hmm... when will they let me spend it in Singapore?

No comments:

Post a Comment