Monday 16 February 2015

Belated V'day Date.

really excited today coz i'm going on a belated v'day date with blove!

met him at lao di fang.

coincidentally in denim, lol.
why you copy me? hehehe :p


went for lunch at my fav jap restaurant, Itacho ^,^


making our own wasabi mix coz i'm still unwell and didn't wanna share with him!


here comes our foooooood!



my valentine :'>


teehee, blove's photography skills went up up up! :'>


caught a movie aft lunch.


watched 'Kingsman, The Secret Service'.


well, i wasn't enjoying the movie at the start, but it gets interesting when i finally understood what was going on. lol.

overall, enjoyed the movie :'>

aft movie, we went for llao llao!


satisfied my craving for llao llao.
then blove insisted on bringing me to the doc thereafter. lol.


took a walk to Somerset313 and did some shopping for blove's cny clothes!


walked on to the huge Robinsons and had a look coz both of us haven't been there since it was opened.

ahhhh, wanna get this jacket for blove, but it's the last piece and no more size! 
sigh pie... our fate :(


walked on to ion and took some pics coz i spotted yang meh meh around!





in search for dinner at ion.


'ehh, come back leh...'


ok, thanks. lol.


blove decided to bring me for dinner at Imperial Treasure.



aww~ his hair! *melts*



and when i requested for a 2nd pic, that's his face.


food is served.
dinner time!


dinner was not bad, loving the tofu and fish :'>

decided to try their dessert too.

this is some rice wine dessert.
alittle too sweet for my liking, but we finished it nevertheless.


happy tum-tum equals happy us.


:'*


happy times always pass so quickly.

it's time to head home.



when the boyfriend's willing, hurry snap up my phone and take more selfies!




'aiyo... why so many people coming up!?'


then he tried to maintain abit. hahaha.
leaving me to selfie on my own.


and when he realised...


thanks for that finger.
lol.


i must have drained him out from all the walking and shopping today.
one of the rare times he actually falls asleep on the way home.
usually, it's the other way around. haha.


went plaza to find benben before heading home coz he wanted to buy hair dye and actually waited for our opinions.


back at home, testing out my new toy from the Tan brothers.



harrow ^,^


thank you for today, blove.
you'll always be my valentine :'>


ending the post with my fav boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment