Sunday 22 February 2015

89th Solo : Sin-Chc-Sin (Christchurch Day #1)

touched down in Christchurch this morning.

got called up for this flight, but not bad la.
still got 2 ang baos to take from 2 captains.
thank you captains! :'>


and i thought about it, this call-up may be a blessing in disguise coz i will get to spend my birthday in SG!
additional offday some more! ^,^

ah well, we checked in.


my room for 2 nights.


 with a back door access to where we can see the ducks swimming at the lake. lol.


headed to the mall in the aftnoon.

only manage to change out and i've got to leave alr coz we didn't wanna miss the shuttle bus timing.


yes, we could only rely on the shuttle bus to bring us to the mall.
while waiting for the shuttle bus...


it's my 1st time exploring the mall though it was already my 3rd time doing Christchurch.

did some shopping.

bought some stuff on impulse, giving myself an excuse that it's my b'day present for myself since my b'day is coming. lol.

headed back to take a nap before joining the rest in the evening for dinner.


aww~ what a pretty view~


too relaxing~


they bbq-ed.


joined them, but i didn't eat much coz i'm still in the midst of recovery.


instead, i was admiring the swans and ducks swimming.



and catching the sun setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment