Monday 23 February 2015

89th Solo : Sin-Chc-Sin (Christchurch Day #2)

it's a clear day here in Christchurch.

wanted to go crew lounge for continental breakfast, but i didn't wanna go alone and the rest were still asleep.

so glad my neighbour, Kelly had extra croissant and ham and cheese for me.

went over her room to get.
we've got a microwave in our room, so i made my own breakfast with those ^,^


went to the mall in the aftnoon for some more shopping, then went back to my room and had a whole chicken for my late lunch/early dinner.


ok, it's not exactly that big, but finishing one on my own is seriously no joke. lol.

May gave me a call and asked me if i wanna join her in feeding the ducks.


didn't have much things to do in the room, so i joined her since her room was quite near to mine.


it's quite interesting how the ducks would park themselves at the shore aft they've eaten. lol.
machiam parking bay. hahaha.


spotted little ducklings and their mother leading!


so cute, but why didn't they swim towards us!?
if that's the case, we'd be able to capture a better shot!

on a side note, i'm loving the bed here.

if only all the beds in the hotels we stay in has a warmer underneath.
it'll be so so useful in winter countries!

No comments:

Post a Comment