Tuesday 24 February 2015

My 24th Birthday Dinner at Itacho.

flying off from Christchurch today.

when i looked out of the window while working today.


finally touched down from Christchurch and nothing can get me more excited than receiving surprise pick-ups from my fav girls coz my birthday's just tmr!


they whatsapped me, saying they were alr at the airport and that they were there to have early birthday dinner with me! aww~ these sweet girls!


changed out and explored the airport while waiting for my 2 fav boys to come join us for dinner! ^,^

always wanted to take pics here.


with my fav girls!



now i finally got the chance to!




feeling touristy!




:'>


happy cny from the ong sisters!


and finally, a last pic before we go for dinner!
#myzodiacyear #yangmehmeh


hehe, exploring airport never felt so exciting!

well, dinner was at Itacho(again).


haha, yes i chose tt, coz i like leh. lol.

a must to max the orders for these!


let's dig in!


fav salmon springrolls.


their first times trying oysters from  Itacho.
turned out to be really good :O


thanks for coming, guys!
though it's only a simple dinner, but i enjoyed myself with all your company!


oh, and biujie, thanks for the treat!

since biujie treated dinner, boyfriend said he's gonna treat desserts!

and so, we decided to have desserts at Italia Gelato.


ordered 2 waffles with 4 different flavour choices of gelato. 
hehe, and yes, i chose my all-time-fav baileys flavoured gelato!


aft dessert, we went to play the slide.


the short slide was free, so we made benben go try. lol.


super cute of him to pose a twist sign as requested! lol.


for the the longer slide, you'll have to spend 10sgd to redeem one ticket for 1 slide.

biujie spent over 100sgd for my birthday dinner and we tried exchanging them for tickets for the slides and lol, we got 10 rides! 


each of us, except biujie, tried once.
our first times trying the slide! ^,^

benben first. haha.



quite funny trying to spot him in there. haha.


next up, blove's turn!



 again, trying to spot him in the slide. lol.


and next up, our turns!


i'm going!



and i hung on there for awhile coz i freaked out alittle lol.


spot me!


while waiting for us.


able to see the guys aft i exit the slide at the basement.


 meimei's turn!



 spot her!


laughing and complaining when i return coz i forgot to wear my jacket and my back was bumping onto the cold slide! 
haha, but it's quite fun la. hehehe :'>


the rest of the tickets, we told biujie to keep for the kids to play if they ever visit the airport. lol.

aft which, it was late alr.
so we cabbed home.

boyfriend came into our house for awhile coz he wanted to stay till the clock strike 12 and be the 1st to wish me happy birthday :'>

hehe, so sweet of him 


but when the clocked striked 12, both of us were too preoccupied with our phone games that we didn't realise and benben became the first to wish me. lol.


ok la, but i still love you ^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment