Thursday 26 February 2015

大年初九 - 拜天空

blove brought me out for a birthday date today!

took a nap before heading out.
on our way to town, bringing my new toy out to play!


we went town coz i wanna have Soup Spoon for lunch.


walked around town.

didn't buy anything coz i wanna save up for my long flights which i know i probably would be spending :/

blove suggested to visit Istana Park!


there we went :'>


he voluntarily took an #ootd for me. lol.


aww~ those pretty flowers!


someone's in the mood for pics today!




inserting my solo #ootd in between our selfies so yall won't get bored just seeing me and me and me again! lol.


teehee :o


ehh wait, i'm not ready!


ok, ready! :'>



spot my new toy!



i see you right there!



有没有美美? ^,^


the one who never fails to make me smile!


the hair, 是帅的 *melts*



bringing the oranges out as props. lol.





hahaha!


ok, we spent quite awhile outdoors and it was getting hot.

headed back in to PS for the air-con. lol.


while heading down the escalator, look who i spotted!
RYANNNNNNN!


saw him from afar, boyfriend shouted out for him from afar.
such coincidence :D


since we were at the mrt station, we decided to go Suntec City to walk walk coz i had to collect the gift that mum got me from only the Pandora outlet at Suntec.

pretty, isn't it?
thank you mummy!


now, plus one bracelet.
thinking of giving it to mei since she doesn't have one yet. heh.

we couldn't decide on what to have for dinner.

in the end, we agreed on Itacho(again) coz he misses his oysters while i miss my usuals!



when the service staff showed us to our table, boyfriend went, 'table's too small. they underestimated us'.


lol, coz not enough space when all our food comes!


my all-time fav dining partner.


'exam' time at the end of our meal.
why is he studying for a game that he's playing!? lol.


aft dinner, we went CT and joined the rest coz it's 大年初九, and it's a yearly tradition to 拜天空 on this day.


wanted to show the cousins the 'wink' function when taking selfie.
i told Edward to wink, but he stayed on that pose until it snapped. lol.
#whysocute


the sibz' stances.


a selfie that only captures my face coz the brother shoo-ed away!


snacking on chocolates while waiting for the time to pass.


hahaha :D :D


forgot that tmr's actually our special day. oopsie.
but thanks to blove, who nudged me when the clock strikes 12. hehe.

got benben to take a pic for us, but he had to screw it up and zoomed in on my face only!
lol, like whuuuuuuut!?
purposely only!


and in the next pic, the boyfriend had to be funny.


ok, finally a better one :'>



trying a selfie.


looks alright, but not v successful leh. 


still got the boys to take for us. haha

happy 55th month, darling 

thank you for loving me :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment