Tuesday 6 October 2015

135th Solo : Sin-Fra-Jfk-Sin (New York Day 2)

it's half a clear day in New York today.
 
coz from 5pm onwards, we're on standby :/
 
well, didn't wanna waste half the day, so Pooja and I joined Kenneth to The Mills at Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall.
 

met up for breakfast before shopping.

 
on our way to bus interchange aft breakfast.
 
 
I see Budweiser, I think of the boyfriend :/
 
 
bought tickets.
q-ing for the bus.
 
 
only 3 of us, but we bought 6 tickets!
to and fro.
 
 
let's go!
 
 
lucky we got a seat coz the bus journey took quite awhile.
 
 
on our way~
 
 
arrived!
 

set a time to meet again, then off we went to shop.
 
 
 
met up for popeyes.
 

 
shopped alittle more, then went to our original meeting point and waited for Kenneth.
 
 
while waiting~
 
 
and luckily we brought our longchamp.
it's so useful!
 
 
burnt a small hole in my pocket, but I think it's alright coz it's all for people I love! ^,^
 
 
on the bus back!
glad to have a seat again :D
 
 
came back in the evening around 7pm and hibernated thereafter.
 
my leftover which I can't finish from ytd and this morning became my dinner tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment