Monday 12 October 2015

Lunch Buffet at Vivocity, Soup Restaurant.

off day still, today ^,^
 
planned for lunch buffet at Soup Restaurant coz they were having promo!
 
boyfriend met us at Vivo straight coz I gave him the wrong timing to leave house again. lol.
 
 
q-ed for awhile, and it's our turn!
 
 
we ordered almost one each from the menu!
 
 
nicololo joined us shortly aft we arrived!
 
 
thankful to be able to see you consecutively during all my offdays :'*
 
 
went popo house thereafter for dinner.
 
biujie came with the car, I took over and drove the rest back while she needed to run errands at Vivo.

 to popo's house!
 
 
 
we went popo house first, but most of them were having their aftnoon nap, so I went to 3yi's house with the boys.
 
 
 nua.
 
 
 
 
 boys will be boys.
 
  
he gaming with the cousins while I spy~
hehehe (O,O)
 
 
in the end, I fell asleep on him. lol.
 
got woken up by a phone call.
biujie called and they were ready, so I drove back to Vivo to pick them.
 
for dinner, gonggong cooked curry!
 
yay! his curry is like the best alr!
 
and we were quite entertained by Jayden's way of cracking open the surprise eggs' toys.
 
 
just see how he does it. lol.
 
 
 
tadah!
 
 
 
haha, cute right.
 
at the end of the day, boyfriend cabbed home while biujie sent us home.
 
see you soon, blove.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment