Saturday 10 October 2015

Haircut at Fly's.

offday today!

went town with benben.

he went for his dental while I went to find Fly to do my haircut.

boyfriend came to find me at Fly's.
 
snipped!
 

and Fly helped me curl my hair at the bottom.
hehe, how do you like it?
 
 
i'm loving it!
I hope to learn how to do it on my own at home too!
 

thereafter, we went to meet benben at Lucky Plaza.

coincidentally bumped into gonggong, popo, 3yi and Jayden! hahaha!
such a small small world!

went for lunch at Jollibee coz benben said he's treating! ^,^


this time, we bumped into Stephanie and her grandparents.

aft lunch, we went shopping.
 
 
 
loving my newly managed hair, so paiseh... one more selfie ^,^
 
 
went Zara and tried on hats. haha, we wanna buuuuy!
 

but because over-budget, so shall just take pic for memory sake. haha.
 
and as you can see, I spent :/
 
 
headed over to Cine to check out movie timings.

 
with the love of my life :'*
 

oh, and meimei told us abt the promo that Royce is currently having.
just like their fb page and we'll get their new chocolate for free!

tried it out at the outlet in Ion.
it worked!

yippee! free royce chocolates!

Korean food for dinner tonight!

 
 
what should I eat? haha
 

while waiting for our food.
 
his signature. tsk.
act yige!
 


 
together!
 


 
benben's usual order whenever we dine at Korean restaurants.
 

 
my noodles ^,~
 
 
 
and of course, ordered something to share.
 
fried mandu.
 
 
and steamed ones too!
 
 
yummaye ^,^
 

bused home thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment